Sunday, February 13, 2011


The Beatles – Album ‘ With The Beatles ‘

Hold Me Tight
Lennon/McCartney
          
Intro:
   F    C7
     It feels alright now

I
   F           Bb7   G7
   Hold me tight      
                          C7
   Tell me I'm the only one,
          F         Bb7   G7
   and then, I might
                       C7
   Never be the  lonely one, so
   F                      Bb7     Bbm
   Hold me tight tonight tonight  tonight
         F     Bbm                        
   It's you
                F                  
   you you you 
   C7 ( G7 )
   ooh

II
   F           Bb7   G7
   Hold me tight      
                        C7
   Let me go on  loving you  To-
   F            Bb7   G7
   night,  tonight
                          C7
   Making love to  only you, so
   F                      Bb
   Hold me tight tonight
        Bbm
     tonight It's
   F     Bbm                   F
   you         you you you you
    Ab
    ooh     


Reff
           F       Ab7
  Don't know,       what it means to
   F                   Bb7
   hold you tight       Being here
   Gm                      G7
   alone tonight with you                                                             
       C7
   It feels alright now

I, Reff , II
  
    F            
   you 
   ooh-ooh
    Ab         F                
   You ooh-ooh
 



0 comments: