Sunday, February 13, 2011



The Beatles – With The Beatles

You really got a  hold  on me
Robinson

  Intro :  E A  F#m                    
                A  F#m                 
  A 
  I don't like you but I love you
  F#m  
  Seems that I'm always thinking of you
  A        A7                    D
  Oh,ho ho you treat me badly I love you
  B7                  E               A
  madly You've really got a hold on me
                                               (You really got a
                                        F#m
                You really got a  hold on me
  hold   on me)                          (You  really got a      
                 baby  
  hold  on   me)

  A
  I don't want you but I need you
  F#m
  Don't  wanna kiss you  but I need to
  A        A7                 D
  Oh,ho ho you do me wrong now my love is
  B7                    E               A
 strong now, You’ve really got a hold on me
                                                  (You really got a
                                     F#m
              You really got a hold on me
  hold on me)                               (You really got a
                             
              baby  
  hold on me)

  A             A7            D
  I love you and all I want you to do is just
  A                                       E
  Hold me  hold me  hold me  hold me

  A   F#m    E
  F#m  E  A              F#m    E
                  Tied up                          
  F#m  E  A
                  Tied up
 
A
  I wanna  leave  you don't wanna stay  here
  F#m
  Don't  wanna  spend another day  here
  A           A7                D
  Oh,  ho  ho  I wanna  split now I just can't
  B7            E                      A
  quit now,  You’ve really got a hold on me
                                                (You really got a
                    F#m
              You really got a  hold  on me
  hold on me)                            (You really got a
                            
              baby  
  hold on me)

  A        A7                D
  I  love you and all I want  you to do is just
  A                                                       E
         Please        Squeeze
 (Hold me       hold me       hold me       hold me)
               A
        You really got a  hold   on me
                                              (You
                                F#m
                          You really got a  hold  on me
  really got a hold on me)                     (You
                                      A
  really got a hold on me)



0 comments: