Monday, February 14, 2011


The Beatles – With The Beatles  

Not A Second Time
Lennon/McCartney

I
G                                    Em
   You know you made me cry
G                                     
  I see no use in wonderin' why
   D       G     D7
I cry for you

II
G                                          Em
  And now you've changed you mind
G                                      E
  I see no reason to change mine
   D                    D7
I cry it's through oh

Reff
Am7                              B
      You're giving me the same old line
G                     Em  
   I'm wondering why
Am
   You hurt me then  You're back again
B          D7                      E
No    no no, not a second time

Music : Am7 Bm Em , D Am Bm C Em E

I , II, Reff

              G     E
Not a second time      
                G      Em
Not the second time
            G           E
No no no no no    no no no



0 comments: