Sunday, April 17, 2011


The Beatles – Beatles For Sale

Baby's In Black
Lennon/McCartney

Intro : A

                  E
I.  Oh dear, what can I do?
II. Oh dear, what can I do?
     D                          E
I.  Baby's in black and I'm feeling blue,
II. Baby's in black and I'm feeling blue,
                 A
I.  Tell me, oh what can I do?
II.Tell me, oh what can I do?
                                                          D
I.  She thinks of him and so she dresses in black,
II. I think of her, but she thinks only of him,
A
I.  And though he'll never come back, she's dressed in black.
II. And though it's only a whim, she thinks of him.

Reff
F#m     B
Oh how long will it take,
D         E                                A
Till she sees the mistake she has made?
        E
Dear what can I do?
D                          E
Baby's in black and I'm feeling blue,
             A
Tell me, oh what can I do?

Music  : A E D E A

Reff

She thinks of him and so she dresses in black,
And though he'll never come back, she's dressed in black.
Oh dear, what can I do?
Baby's in black and I'm feeling blue,
Tell me, oh what can I do?





0 comments: