Wednesday, April 6, 2011


The Beatles – Beatles For Sale

Honey Don't
Lennon/McCartney

Intro : B F# E

I
E
Well how come you say you will when you won’t
C
  Say you do baby when you don’t
E
  Let me kow honey how do you feel
C
  Tell the truth now is love real

Reff
      B                         E
but ah-ah well honey don’t  well honey don’t
E                             A                 E
honey don’t  honey don’t  honey don’t
               B                                              E
I say you will when you wont ah-a honey don’t

II
Well I love you baby and I want you to know
I like the way you wear your clothes
Everything about you is so dog-gone sweet
You got that sand all over your feet

Reff
(Oh, rock on George, one time for me)
Music : E C E C E
 (I feel fine)
A E
(Hm)
B E
(I'm sad)

III
Well I love you baby on a Saturday night
Sunday morning it dont feel right
You been out painting the town
ah-a honey been steppin around

Reff

Music : E C E C E
 (Oh, rock on George, for Ringo one time)
E                                          A                    
Well honey don’t  well honey don’t   
                           E
a little little honey don’t
               B                                              E
I say you will when you wont ah-a honey don’t




0 comments: