Tuesday, April 5, 2011


The Beatles – Beatles For Sale

Every Little Thing
Lennon/McCartney

Intro : A G A

I
A                         D        E    A                             G  D    A
When I'm walking beside her    People tell me I'm lucky
B       B7/A          E/G# A                                 D    E      A
Yes, I know I'm a lucky guy    I remember the first time
A                 G         D    A    B         B7/A      E/G#        A
I was lonely without her       Yes I'm thinking about her now
A                 G
  Every little thing she does
                    A
she does for me yeah
                            G
And you know the things she does
                     A
she does for  me, woo

II
A                                D  E    A                                   G       D    A
When I'm with her I'm happy    Just to know that she loves me
B       B7/A              E/G#        A                                           D    E   A
Yes, I know that she loves me now    There is one thing I'm sure of
A                   G   D   A   B    B7/A                  E/G# A
I will love her forever      For I know love will never die
A                 G                                          A
  Every little thing she does    she does for me, yeah
                             G                                           A
And you know the things she does   she does for me, woo

Music :
 A  D  E A
 A  G  D 
 Bm D E A

A                G                                          A
  Every little thing she does    she does for me, yeah
                           G                                          A
And you know the things she does   she does for me, woo

Coda:
 A  D  E
              Every little
   A  D  E                    A  D  E
  thing     Every little thing

(Repeat and fade out)




0 comments: