Thursday, March 17, 2011


The Beatles – A Hard Day’s Night

And I Love Her
Lennon/McCartney

Intro : B,F#m, C#m

I
F#m              C#m       
     I give her all my love
F#m               C#m
    That's all I do
F#m             C#m
    And if you saw my love
A                        B
    You'd love her too
         E     F#m
I love her.

II
She gives me ev'rything
And tenderly
The kiss my lover brings
She brings to me
And I love her.

Reff
C#m            B
   A love like ours
C#m               G#m
   Could never die
C#m            G#m
   As long as I
                      B     F#m
Have you near me.

III/1
Bright are the stars that shine
Dark is the sky
I know this love of mine
Will never die
And I love her.

Music : G Dm Gm Dm Gm Dm A# C F

III/2
Gm                    Dm
   Bright are the stars that shine
Gm               Dm
   Dark is the sky
Gm               Dm
   I know this love of mine
A#               C
    Will never die
                F
And I love her.

Music : Gm F Gm D



0 comments: