Thursday, March 17, 2011


The Beatles – A Hard Day’s Night

I'll Be Back
Lennon/McCartney

Intro :  A
I
      Am
You know
           G                        F
if you break my heart I'll go,
      E                 A
but I'll be back again,
         Am
'cause I
              G                       F
told you once before goodbye,
     E                    A
but I came back again.
               F#m
I love you so oh
                         Bm
I'm the one who wants you,
yes, I'm the one who wants you,
 E
oh ho, oh ho, oh
II
Am
You
              G                       F
could find better things to do,
            E                      A
than to break my heart again,
      Am
this time
        G                       F
I will try to show that I'm
      E                A
not trying to pretend.
Reff
E
I
                                   C#m
thought that you would realize
             F#m
that if I runaway from you
                                  Bm
that you would want me too,
                   E
but I've got a big surprise,
oh ho, oh ho, oh
II
III
            F#m
I wanna go
                   Bm
but I hate to leave you,
                             E
you know I hate to leave you ,
oh ho,Oh ho, oh
Am
You,
         G                          F
if you break my heart I'll go,
       E                A
but I'll be back again.

Music : A Am A




0 comments: