Thursday, March 17, 2011


The Beatles – A Hard Day’s Night

Can't Buy Me Love
Lennon/McCartney

Reff/1
                    Em Am  Em  Am
Can't buy me lo   ve,   lo   ve
                    Dm  C
Can't buy me lo    ve


I
I'll buy you a diamond ring my friend
if it makes you feel all right
     F
I'll get you anything my friend
        C
 if it makes you feel all right
          G                     F
'Cause I don't care too
 much for money,
                                C
 money can't buy me love

II
I'll give you all I got to give
if you say you love me too
I may not have a lot to give
but what I got I'll give to you
I don't care too
much for money,
money can't buy me love

Reff/2
                    Em   Am
Can't buy me lo     ve,
C
everybody tells me so
                    Em Am
Can't buy me lo   ve,
Dm          G
no no no, no

III
Say you don't need no diamond ring
and I'll be satisfied
Tell me that you want the kind of thing
that money just can't buy
I don't care too much for money,
money can't buy me love.
Aow

Music : C F C G F C

Reff/2,III
End
                    Em Am  Em  Am
Can't buy me lo   ve,   lo   ve
                    D  G  C
Can't buy me lo     ve



0 comments: