Thursday, March 17, 2011


The Beatles – A Hard Day’s Night

I Should Have Known Better
 Lennon/McCartney  

Intro : G

   I - - - - - - should have known better with a girl like  you,
                                                          Em
   That I would love everything that you do,
                        C                  D             G
               And I do, hey, hey, hey, and I do.              Whoa, ooh
   I - - - - - -  never realized what a kiss could be,
                                                           Em
                      This could only happen to me,
                  C                   B     Em
   Can't you see, can't you see?
                     C                   G            B    Em
   That when I tell you that I love you, oh,
                                                                       G                                       C
                           You're gonna say you love me too - oo - oo - oo - oo, oho,
                     D                  G Em  C                      D                      G
   And when I ask you to be mine,      you're gonna say you love me too.
       So - o - o, I - - - - - - should have realized a lot of things before,
                                                                       Em
                    If this is love you've gotta give me more,
                C                      D                 G
   Give me more, hey, hey, hey, give me more.

Music : G Em C D G

      I - - - - - -  never realized what a kiss could be,
                                                            Em
                      This could only happen to me,
                                      C                   B     Em
                      Can't you see, can't you see?
                     C                   G            B    Em
   That when I tell you that I love you, oh,
                                                                       G                                       C
                           You're gonna say you love me too - oo - oo - oo - oo, oho,
                                         D                  G Em  C                     D                      G
                       And when I ask you to be mine,     you're gonna say you love me too.
           You love me too,           you love me too.



0 comments: