Wednesday, January 12, 2011

The Beatles – Please Please Me

Chains
Goffin/King

Intro : Bb
I
Bb
Chains,
my baby's got me locked up in chains.
                           Dis
And they ain't the kind
                   Bb
that you can see.
                        Fm          Dis
Whoa, oh, these chains of love
                    Bb           F
got a hold on me, yeah.

II
Chains,
well I can't break away from these chains.
Can't run around,
'cause I'm not free.
Whoa, oh, these chains of love
                                  Bb7
won't let me be, yeah.

Reff I
Dis
     I wanna tell you, pretty baby,
Bb
     I think you're fine.
Dis
     I'd like to love you,
        F
But, darlin', I'm imprisoned by these...

I,
Reff II = Reff I
Please believe me when I tell you,
Your lips are sweet.
I'd like to kiss them,
But I can't break away from all of these...

I,
Bb                     
Chains,
Chains of love 2X
              Dis Dism  Bb
Chains of lo   ve…



0 comments: