Wednesday, January 12, 2011


The Beatles - ‘Please Please Me’

A Taste Of Honey
Scott/Marlow

Intro : F#m
                              
A taste of honey...
A                  E                F#m
tasting much sweeter than wine. 
Ta do n doo Ta do n doo

I
  F#m       F5+         A          B    
I dream of your first kiss, and then   
   F#m      F5+        A       B
I  feel    u-pon my   lips a-gain
              F#m                           
A taste of honey (A Taste Of Honey)..
A                  E               F#m   Bm  F#m   Bm  F#m
tasting much sweeter than wine

Chorus
        A                 B                          F#m   B
Oh, I will re-turn,    yes I will re-turn
             A                   E         F#m
I'll come back for the honey and you   
Ta do n doo      Ta do n doo

II
         F#m     F5+           E          B
Yours was the kiss that a-woke my heart.
        F#m     F5+                 A         B
There lingers still, 'though we're far a-part.
                   F#m                           
 That taste of honey ( A Taste Of Honey )...
A                 E
tasting much sweeter
        F#m Bm  F#m    Bm  F#m
than wine

Chorus
        A                B                 F#m   B
Oh I will re-turn,    Yes I will re-turn
             A                                      
I'll come back (You'll come back)
E                                          F#m

for the honey (For the honey) and you

Bm  F#m  Bm  F#m Bm  F# 




0 comments: