Wednesday, January 12, 2011

The Beatles – Please Please Me

Misery
Lennon/McCartney

F                                        G        
   The world is treat-ing me bad
C            Am G
Mi-se-ry

I
  C                    F
I'm the kind of guy
        C                  F
who never used to cry
                                     G
The world is treating me bad
C           Am
misery

II
       C                       F
I've lost her now for sure
     C                       F
I won't see her no more
                        G
It's gonna be a drag
C
misery

Reff
Am                                   C
I'll remember all the little things we’ve done
Am                                   G
Can’t she see she’ll be the only one
She'll remember and she'll miss her only one
G7
lonely one

III
C                        F
Send her back to me
       C                  F
'Cos everyone can see
F                         G        C
Without  her I will be in misery
Reff
III
Am       C         Am
Oh    in misery uh                                   
     C          Am                  C         Am
My misery (la la la la la la) misery



0 comments: