Wednesday, January 12, 2011


The Beatles – ’Please Please Me’

There's A Place
Lennon/McCartney

Intro : B
           E A 2X
I
A       
   There
                E        A
There is a place,
                   E    A
Where I can go,
                  E    Cism
When I feel low,
           B
When I feel blue.
                 Gism   A
And it's my mind,
                      E      A
And there's no time
               Cism 
when I'm alone.

II
              E     A
I think of you,
                       E   A
And things you do,
                     E      Cis7
Go 'round my head,
                      B
The things you said,
           A            B     
Like "I love only you."

Reff
Cism                              Fis7      E
         In my mind there's no sorrow,
                                    Gis  Cism
Don't you know that it's so.
                           Fism           E
There'll be no sad tomorrow,
                                   Gis  Cism
Don't you know that it's so.

I,
              E          A
There's a place…



0 comments: