Tuesday, May 10, 2011


The Beatles – Help!

Act Naturally
Morrison/Russell
         
Intro : D  G

I
  G                                     C
They're gonna put me in the movies
  G                                                   D
They're gonna make a big star out of me
  G                                                                 C
They'll make a film about a man that's sad and lonely
       D                                G
And all I gotta do is Act Naturally.

Reff
        D                                       G
Well I bet you I'm gonna be a big star
            D                                       G
I might win an Oscar  You can never tell
      D                                   G
The movies gonna make me a big star
       A                              D
'Cos I can play the part so well.

II
Well I hope you come and see me in the movies
Then I know that you will plainly see
The biggest fool that ever hit the big time
And all I gotta do is Act Naturally.

Music : D G D G

III
We'll make a film about a man that's sad and lonely
And begging down upon his bended knee
I'll play the part  But I won't need rehearsin'
Cos all I gotta do is Act Naturally.

Reff , II

Music : D G


0 comments: