Sunday, May 22, 2011


The Beatles – Help!

Dizzy Miss Lizzy
Williams
      
Intro : ( F ), A ,  D , A  , E7 , D , A
I
   E7
       You make me dizzy Miss
   A   
  Lizzy  The way you rock and roll
  You make me dizzy Miss                                  
  D                               A
  Lizzy  When we do the stroll
                       E7
  Come on Miss Lizzy
   D                                  A    E7
  Love me 'fore I grow too old

II
   E7                           A
       Come on give me fever
   Put your little hand in mine                
   You make me dizzy Miss
   D                                   A
   Lizzy Oh! Girl you look so fine
                               E7
   Just a rockin and a rollin
   D                                    A
   Girl I said I wish you were mine
   E7
   Ahhh
Music : A , D A , E7 D A
III
E7
   You make me dizzy Miss
   A   
   Lizzy When you call my name
   Ooooh ba-                                 
   D                                     A
   by  Say you're driving me insane
                                                              E7
   Come on, come on, come on, come on , baby
   D                                A
   I want to be your lovin' man
   E7                
   Ahh
Music : A , D  A , E7 D A
E7
     Run and tell your ma-
IV
   A   
  ma  I want you to be my bride
  Run and tell your bro-                               
   D
  ther  Baby don't run and
   A                                         E7
  hide  You make me dizzy Miss Lizzy
   D                          A
  Girl I want to marry you
   E7                 
       Come on give me
   A       
  fever  Put your little hand in mine  
  girl 
  You make me dizzy Miss
   D                             A
  Lizzy  Girl you look so fine
                                       E7
  You're just a rockin and a rollin
   D                                      A     A6
  Ooh  I said I wish you were mine
 


0 comments: