Saturday, May 21, 2011


The Beatles – Help!

Yesterday
Lennon/McCartney

Intro : F

I                         
 F                Em                        
Yes-ter-day,    
            A7                          Dm        Bb
all my trou-bles seemed so  far a-way
          C                                 F                  
Now it looks as though they're here to stay,
      Dm  G          Bb        F
Oh  I be-lieve in yes-ter-day. 
  
II
 F                Em                                           
Sud-den-ly,    
           A7                  Dm           Bb
I'm not half the man I used to be.
               C7                      Bb     F               
There's a shad-ow hang-ing o-ver me, 
     Dm       G            Bb         F
Oh yes-ter-day came sud-den-ly. 

Reff
A           Dm      Bb           Gm
Why she had to go I don't know,
      C             F
she would-n't say.    
A       Dm            Bb                Gm
I said some-thing wrong now I long
     C           F
for yes-ter-day...  

III
Yes-ter-day,  
love was such an eas-y game to play.
Now I need a place to hide a-way, 
Oh I be-lieve in yes-ter-day.

Reff , III

Dm        G      Bb         F
Mm mm mm  mm mm mm mm  


0 comments: