Friday, May 6, 2011


The Beatles – Help!

I Need You
Harrison

Intro : A  Aadd9 Asus4 A

I
A                 D                        A      
You don't realize   how much I need
Aadd9 Asus4 A
you
A                      D                     A  
Love you all the time and never leave
 A7 Asus4 A
you
          F#m                  C#m
Please come on back to me
      F#m             Bm
I'm lonely as can be  
   A Aadd9 A
I need you            

II
A                     D                    A       
Said you had a thing or two to tell
Aadd9 Asus4 A
me
A                  D                          A  
How was I to know you would upset
A7 Asus4 A
me
   F#m      C#m
I didn't realize
       F#m                  Bm
As I looked into your eyes   
      A Aadd9 A
You told me              

Reff
A               D
Oh yes you told me
       E                                  A
You don't want my lovin' anymore
A                   D
That's when it hurt me
       E                        B7                         E
And feeling like this, I just can't go on any more

III
A                         D            A      
Please remember how I feel about
Aadd9 Asus4 A
you
A                  D                A  
I could never really live without
A7 Asus4 A
you
     F#m                    C#m
So come on back and see
       F#m                    Bm
Just what you mean to me 
   A Aadd9 A
I need you  

Reff,III

End
A        F#m
I need you
          D
I need you

A Aadd9 Asus4 A



0 comments: