Saturday, May 7, 2011


The Beatles – Help!

You've Got to Hide Your Love Away
Lennon/McCartney

Intro : G

I
          D       F          G
Here I stand head in hand,
C                            F     C
Turn my face to the wall.
G          D       F           G
If she's gone I can't go on,
C                      F C D   
Feeling two feet small.
G      D       F          G
Everywhere people stare,
C                      F   C     
Each and every day.
G      D            F           G
I can see them laugh at me,
C                     F C D C Bm A G         
And I hear them say,
G                         C                   DmDCD
Hey, you've got to hide your love away!
G                         C                   DmDCD
Hey, you've got to hide your love away!


II
How can I even try?
I can never win.
Hearing them, seeing them,
In the state I'm in
How could she say to me, "Love will find a way"?
Gather 'round all you clowns,
Let me hear you say,
Hey, you've got to hide your love away!
Hey, you've got to hide your love away!


Music : G Dm Am G C F C , G D C G C F C G



0 comments: