Wednesday, May 11, 2011


The Beatles – Help!

It's only love      
Lennon/McCartney

   Intro : C Am C Am

   I
    C      Em          Bb      F        G  G+      
    I get high when I see you go by,    my oh my
      C      Em             Bb    F            G  G+                               
    When you sigh my my inside just flies,  butterflies
      F                G                     C             Am
    Why am I so shy when I'm beside you ?
                 Bb                    G
     It's only love and that is all
                          C                Am   
     Why should i feel the way i do?
                 Bb                    G                  F               G
     It's only love and that is all, but it's so hard, lovin you

    II
    Is it right that you and i should fight every night
    Just the sight of you makes nighttime bright, very bright
    Haven't I the right to make it up, girl?
    It's only love and that is all,
    Why should i feel the way i do?
    It's only love and that is all, but it's so hard, lovin you

                    C               G            C     Am C Am C Am C
    Yes it's so hard, lovin you, lovin you.



0 comments: