Saturday, May 7, 2011


The Beatles – Help!

Another Girl
Lennon/McCartney

I
                Am D              Am D            Am
For I have got     another girl    another girl
                           G                     Am                  D    Am
You're making me say that I've got     nobody but you
                     G                       Am                       D
But as from today, well, I've got   somebody that's new
                                                              E
I ain't no fool and I don't take what I don't want

II
                Am D             Am D            Am
For I have got    another girl    another girl
                            G              Am                         D     Am
She's sweeter than all the girls    and I met quite a few
                G                     Am                        D
Nobody in all the world can    do what she can do
                                                                    E
And so I'm telling you, "This time you'd better stop"

Reff
                Am D             Am D
For I have got    another girl
             C               G                     C    G
Another girl who will love me till the end
                           C                 E                   A      E A
Through thick and thin she will always be my friend

III
A                      G                       Am                     D   Am
 I don't want to say that I've been    unhappy with you
                      G                          Am                       D
But, as from today, well, I've seen    somebody that's new
                                                              E
I ain't no fool and I don't take what I don't want

Reff , III

                Am D            Am D
For I have got   another girl
             Am D            Am
Another girl,    another girl...



0 comments: